Website Product Availability
We may revise the range of products or the specification of any product at any time and without notice.
If the recipient is not at the address specified when a delivery is made, we will do our best to leave the product in a safe location. If we do leave the delivery in what we believe to be a safe location, we will not be liable if it goes missing or is lost or damaged. Products need to remain chilled at all times and Nude Mylk accepts no responsibility if you are not home when delivery is made. We will make our best efforts to contact you prior to delivery on the day.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, other than if you have changed your mind, please contact us with 24 hours of receipt, outlining your concerns (with photos if possible) on 022-673-6085. We will then contact you to try to find a solution, which may include arranging for the replacement of the item you have purchased or providing store credit, at our sole discretion.
We cannot cancel any order where the milk has already been made. If the cancellation is made within 72 hours of the expected Saturday preparation, we will accept cancellation and provide a full refund.
We use Stripe Inc to facilitate all Website payment transactions. Stripe is a trusted payments platform. For more information, visit stripe.com.
This policy governs the collection and use of your personal information by Nude Mylk (“we” or “us”).
Your Privacy Rights
We must comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 when dealing with your personal information.
How We Collect Information About You
When you make a purchase from our Website or our store we will collect directly from you certain personal information including your name, and contact details (including your email address, phone number and/or residential address), birthday (optional).
When you use our Website we may collect information that is sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device. The information that is sent to us may include your computer IP address, referral URL, geo-location and data about the web-pages that you access.
We will ask you if you are happy to receive marketing information or information from us. You can withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time by contacting us as above.
How We Use And Disclose Information That We Collect About You
- to provide you with our products and services;
- to communicate with you (for example to provide customer support, or correspond with you about deliveries);
- to help you use our Website;
- to assist in your participation in promotions or competitions we are running;
- to improve our products and services and conduct market and business analysis;
- to keep you informed about our products and services and tell you about our promotions (except if you have told us that you do not want to receive emails from us that promote our products and services); and
- to comply with any legal obligations.
Who We May Disclose Your Personal Information To
- our service providers for this Website;
- companies who help us to provide you with products or services that we have agreed to provide you. For example, we may share personal information with a service provider we have engaged to provide us with customer support services, courier services, technology services or debt collection services;
- courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities; and/or
- any other person or organisation that you have authorised us to disclose your information to.
Security of Information
We take reasonable precautions to keep your information safe.
Residents Outside of New Zealand
When you access, browse, view or use the Website you accept these Terms and any policies that we refer to in these Terms.
These Terms are governed by New Zealand law.
Your use of the Website
You May Not:
- reproduce, adapt, copy, distribute or incorporate in any other work, in whole or in part, any information, content or material from this Website, including any trade mark appearing on the Website, without our written permission;
- use the Website for any illegal activity, or for any activity that would cause us to breach any law;
- use the Website in any way that may bring us into disrepute, or for any activity that is inappropriate, including any use that is obscene, offensive or abusive; or
- create a link to the Website (or any part of the Website) from any other Website, without our prior written consent.
Information on this Website
Copyright in all information, material, content (including rights in text, graphics, photography, arrangement and design) that is displayed, or available on the Website belongs to Nude Mylk or is used by us with the permission of the owner.
Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer or licence of any of our intellectual property rights, including any intellectual property rights that we have in and to the information, material or content that is displayed or available on the Website.
We will make every effort to ensure the information on the site is accurate but do not make any guarantee that the information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it.
Access to other Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites. Nude Mylk does not endorse, and is not responsible in any way for any content or material that is available on such third party websites.
You use the Website at your own risk, and to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or punitive damage or any loss of profit, income, savings or any loss or corruption of data, or any business interruption, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website or any linked websites.